Every now and then, even the best of us can get a little confused when trying to run a Digital Marketing campaign. When you consider all of the different channels out there, from Social to PPC to Email Marketing, there’s a lot to take in, right? There’s even more to handle, strategies and manage! That’s where consultancy comes in to play.
Believe it or not, the role of a consultant isn’t to sit there and just take your money (although a lot of us do just that). It actually really irritates me when I see a so-called “Digital Marketing Consultant” get paid for giving out-dated “advice” and strategy, leading their clients into a worse situation than before!
That’s why you need to think carefully when looking around for advice on Digital Marketing. This is especially true when looking at strategies that involve Google, due to their constantly changing the rules of play.
It’s because of this that I decided to offer my services as a freelance consultant. So, what does that mean, exactly?
As a consultant, the first thing that should be said is that I am not a freelance SEO. I’m not here to tell you to give me money whilst I take over control of your website and do what I want with it. Instead, I am here for you to consult with. If you are putting together a strategy, or have seen a drop in traffic or visibility, and can’t quite get your head around what needs to be done or what the issue is, I can look into it for you.
I can help you strategise across different channels. I can investigate potential issues with your website, evaluate your Email design, or help guide you on how to increase engagement on your Social Media account.
In short, I will consult with you, so that you can learn how to carry out the tasks you need to do, without having to spend a fortune on a freelancer or agency. I can carry out audits and analysis of various aspects of your marketing strategy to help you understand what needs to be done. Then, you’ll be able to decide whether you want to do it in house or get in touch with an agency.
- Receive advice on your Digital Marketing strategy in order to improve brand awareness and engagement.
- Get a second opinion on any recommendations you have been given to ensure they are right for you.
- Gain advice on how you can boost traffic, sales and return on investment for any of your Digital Marketing channels.
- Get expert answers to your Digital Marketing questions and concerns.
Auditing And Analysis
- Analytical Audit – Get an understand of your traffic, customer behaviour and engagement with your website.
- AdWords Audit – See how your PPC campaigns are performing, what your missing and how you can improve conversions.
- Social Analysis – Get detailed knowledge of audience growth, engagement and brand awareness generation, as well as recommendations to improve.
- CRO Auditing – Understand what areas of your website cause drops in engagement, leading to traffic loss, as well as recommendations on how to fix these issues.
If you are interested in, or in need of consultancy on your Digital Marketing strategy, feel free to drop me a line by filling out the contact form below!